Need a place to stay when you come ride the Tevis trail?

Liz lizard@neworld.net
Hi,

Before we moved to "Tevis country" from the San Francisco Bay Area, I remember how difficult it was to find reasonable accomodations our us and our horses when we wanted to trailer and ride on or around the Tevis trail.

We are now on 10 acres with plenty of pasture and I would like to welcome fellow endurance/trail riders interested in discovering the fantastic riding this area offers. Whether you are training for the Tevis ride or would like to see a different scenery for a weekend, please feel free to contact me at lizard@neworld.net

Farrier and certificed equine/human massage therapist on premises.

Happy trails, Liz