Re: RC: American River ride

fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< Hey CA people - how about the names of some of your Congress people for us
 to write to?  Who wants to camp in CA parks if the Gestapo will be waking
 us up in the middle of the night?  >>

How about the name of the Ride Manager who KNEW for a full year that this was
going to be a problem and did nothing to inform riders??  If ride managers
continue to flaunt the rules, we will lose our rides one by one.  What's that
old saying?  "United we stand, divided we fall".  I think we need to unite
and work WITH the forest service, not against them.  Its not that hard to do.

Sylvia