----- Original Message -----
From: <guest@endurance.net>> Lynn Salisbury lasah@uswest.net> Karen, Karen,
Karen,

> drawn out of lurkdom by your dastardly observations :@).  I've only been
to two rides, worked one and rode one.  Plan on doing more to become a
better horse person and maybe to be drawn into the sport.  I saw or heard no
evidence at either ride of anyone being overrun by LDers (15 miles in 3
hours can hardly be called a blistering pace).  I can't believe that other
regions are much different so you must have been joking.  Ha, Ha.  Back to
lurkdom.  LDers rule.  At least until I move up.