LD was nervous horse

Lynn Salisbury lasah@uswest.net
Karen, Karen, Karen,

drawn out of lurkdom by your dastardly observations :@).  I've only been to two rides, worked one and rode one.  Plan on doing more to become a better horse person and maybe to be drawn into the sport.  I saw or heard no evidence at either ride of anyone being overrun by LDers (15 miles in 3 hours can hardly be called a blistering pace).  I can't believe that other regions are much different so you must have been joking.  Ha, Ha.  Back to lurkdom.  LDers rule.  At least until I move up.

Lynn & Sedaar