American River Ride

Here is some information on where to send your
comments about what happened at the American River
Ride that took place at Negro Bar Park Folsom CA.
The Rangers name that was handing out all the tickets
is named Randy Trefry badge #724
As Phil Gardner mentioned you can write Larry Froley
Chief Ranger at Califronia State Parks, American River
District, 7806 Folsom-Auburn Road, Folsom CA 95630.
I spoke to a ranger supervior name Bob Willamson, and
he said you can e-mail them at rwill@parks.ca.gov
regarding this matter.  The phone # is (916)988-0205
Hope this info. helps.  I was also one of the persons
who got a ticket that night from Rambo (Randy Trefry)
CCC