Re: RC: Reaction to Mt. Lion

I have not had personal experiences with Mt. lions, but with bobcats
instead.  The horses were cool with the cat running by, and didn't mind
the dogs chasing it, but when it scrabbled up the pine tree with
accompanying noise, they pretty well lost it.  This was next to the
barn, and they almost came out of their stalls.  I have also had bobcats
wandering around the pasture, and other than the chief "watch-horse"
being aware of location at all times, no problem there or on the trail.
Now, an unidentified noise in the bushes.....usually an attack sparrow
or killer squirrel - that's a problem!

Carol in FL