Rider option?

Sharon Satterwhite SSATT44@hotmail.com
Hi,
  I just had to share this one with you guys.  Jihad had a rider
option posted against him, and this puzzled me till I checked the
date.  I had let a friend ride him at a local ride, and Jihad had
hit the "eject" button at about 4 miles. I would call that one the
horse's option :)

                          Sharon and jihad (who was that guy?)