Post-ride

I'm behind, as usual, so Bob Morris has probably already posted this (it's
his unofficial job!)
  Rule 2.1.4--Each equine will receive a substantive physical examination
of metabolic and mechanical parameters before the ride, at control points
within the ride and AFTER THE RIDE (caps mine).

I take this to mean the post-ride check is mandatory, RO pull or not.  That
is how we do it at all our rides here (actually had a vet drive over to a
guy's house to check his horse once, when he went home from the course!)

Terre