Fwd: Ponce DeLeon- Pirate Run

---- Begin included message ----
Just got in from the Pirate Run in the Florida pnahandle. It was managed by
Kim Williams and Michelle Owens. It was their first ride, and it was super!
They had everything very well organized, with well-marked trails that were
challenging too.
They had rounded up tons of prizes and almost everyone got something it
seemed.
There was a race for first between Adele Dennard, Harry Parker and Meghan
Davis.
Wish I could have been there for a photo finish of that one, but alas, I was
not back from town with the pictures yet. Anyway, it was determined by our
ever-faithful timer Nancy Gooch that Adele just nosed out Harry and Meghan,
so it went: 1. Adele Dennard, 2. Meghan Davis, 3.Harry Parker.
There were twenty-four 50 milers and forty-five 25's.
You all definitely need to add this ride to your calendar next year.
Hopefully someone else can supply the rest of the official results...
See ya on the trail from the back side of my camera!
Becky Siler
---- End included message ----