Re: RC: Re: Re: Getting Pulled

In a message dated 4/29/00 9:45:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gesaeqfx@pe.net
writes:

<<    O.k... I went to Old Warriors Water Hunt this weekend and Sky
 seemed slightly off on the rf.  The vet and RM gave me the choice of whether
 I wanted to go or not.  Being that it is a terribly hard ride and tough
 terrain,  I figured it wouldnt be very smart to start that ride with a
 possible problem so I opted not to ride.  Is that a RO or an L?? >>

Neither--this is not a start at all, and hence does not even figure in ride
results.  The results ask for number of starters, number of finishers (list
placings, times, etc.), and reasons that non-finishers were unable to finish.

Heidi