My ISP problem

Lif Strand fasterhorses@gilanet.com
I'm having a little problem with my server right now - of course these things only happen when the techies go home.  Anyway, maybe someone on Ridecamp can help me so I don't have to wait till tomorrow.

I can get online fine, I can receive emails fine, I can send emails sometimes but whenever I try to send emails to lists (like this one) I get a 550 error message saying that my server doesn't reroute emails.  Anyone have a clue about the meaning of this?  Of course I could just be patient till tomorrow, but... but... but... Thanks, Lif