lay-up and long-term boarding

Heidi Vanderbilt luckypup@theriver.com
Do you need a place for your horse to grow up, recover from an injury, or retire? We provide all types of boarding, but specialize in young, injured, and retired horses. Our rates are low, but the care the horses get is excellent. LuckyPup Ranch is located 40 miles from Tucson (it's 2000feet higher and at least 10 degrees cooler)in the foothills of the Rincon Mountains. The 140 acres abut National Forest and State Land. Originally an Al-Marah Arabians facility, it is entirely fenced for horses, with pastures of 40, 20, and 10 acres, as well as several arena-sized and smaller corrals. We have 2 wells and water everywhere. Horses are fed twice a day. Turned out horses are fed at the bottom of the hill and watered at the top, at least a 1/4 mile away, so they spend their days in gentle exercise. We have plenty of trees for shelter. The corrals are pipe with triangle mesh. Pastures are fenced in smooth wire. Base rate is 125/mo; price sheet available. Email luckypup@theriver or call 520-586-1604.