My very first competitive trail ride EVER!

Calamity Jane calamtyj@sover.net
To let you all know that I did my first ride today and the weather was wonderful.  Thanks to ALL of you for all your suggestions and help before I went.  I did one stupid thing.  I didn't bring my sponge and rope.  It was just a 15 miler, but I think I'm hooked now.  I've already signed up for a 25 miler on the 13th of may!
When we finished and cooled out, my horse's ONLY imperfection was that his pulse was 48 instead of 44.  Otherwise he fared well with no problems with the vet or being judged.  It was all so exciting and I enjoyed meeting all the new people.  ahhhhhh, I can sleep so well tonight.  Bye bye for now.  Calamity Jane - Vermont