Re: RC: what IS rider option?

At 06:08 PM 04/29/2000 -0400, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:

>Well, RO IS pretty cut and dried--it means that the horse is fine but the
>rider can't or does not wish to go on.  OT is also pretty cut and
>dried--means the rider didn't get in until the time had expired.

Then somebody needs to tell the vets that OT horses need to be vetted.  So
they can at least find out why the horse went overtime.

Yep, 'ol Dobbin got slowed down out there draggin' that hind leg all that
way....but since he didn't make it in before the cuttoff he got pulled for OT.

Horse have gone OT this year and not been vetted.  But I suppose it doesn't
really matter, I mean, as long as nobody complains, right?