Re: RC: Getting PUlled -- It's a Privacy Issue

In a message dated 4/29/00 9:12:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
grs@theneteffect.com writes:

<< What business is that of yours or the AERC's?  I thought the AERC was in
 the business of endurance, not promulgating honesty in the personal lives
 of its members? >>

It isn't my business if others choose to be dishonest, but neither is it my
problem as an AERC member to shield them from the consequences of same.

Your point about privacy is well-taken--but ride results are often readily
available without going to the Internet or without contacting AERC, so I fail
to see how they are violating privacy by printing information that is already
public.

heidi