Re: RC: Pull information

Heidi,

You didn't read my whole post :(  I said plainly
that its dead wrong to distinguish B vs C, though C's
do happen once in a while. But I do think it might be
useful to distinguish an A pull (passed VC but rider
pulls anyway for subtle prob, or prob that shows up
during hold after the Vet examination) for vet education.
I've had B pulls and I feel no shame for presenting the
horse to the vet to get the "official call" on pulling.
I haven't had a C pull, but I have had vets imply that
I should pull or should slow way down and took their words
with a huge grain of salt, weighing the situation against
previous experience and knowing that my horse is not one to
suck it up and continue in pain.  I also know there are a
handful of riders out there that make any pull a C pull.

Teresa