Re: RC: "Pulled" is More Info Than Just on Horse/Rider

Okay...here's my 2 cents on this whole pull/publish thing....
    It seems like an interested buyer wouldn't want to let one ride make or
break a deal.  If a person was looking for a horse, and they came across a
"DNF" because the horse was lame, they'd be a little concerned.....
but then you've got to look at the records of rides after that "DNF".....if a
horse comes up slightly off at one ride and gets pulled, with a big "L"
stamped next to his name in the AERC records, but does a 100 mile ride 3
weeks later and finishes fine, it would seem obvious that the "L" was really
"L--no big deal"....
But if a horse gets pulled at a ride for being lame, and doesn't do another
ride for 2 years, it would be a little concerning.
Soooo, what I'm saying is.....everyone has a bad day once in a while....and
you have to look at the horse's entire history...not just one ride.
okay....that's all...:-)
Renee