Pull me Publish me

Reading some ride results helps me wonder how to get prepared for the next
year! Perhaps the Metabolic tells me that hey it is a stressfull ride.
Disqualified tells me that the ride management are not taking any of your
crap. Elimination makes me to believe that it is stressful on both horse and
rider. So if you pull me publish me so people will learn. Just because the
ride may be hard on your horse doesn't mean that it is hard the next go
round. If it is consistant pulling.. maybe your horse needs to find a better
career or you need to train better.
Carla (tired heading to bed!)
Ansata (gee mom you have been gone for at least 15 hours today!)
Haley (What no funnel cake?)
Rob (What no funnel cake?)
PS hey guys I am working at Panoply the Festival of the Arts in Huntsville
Alabama this weekend at the Domino's booth near the Hilton Hotel come by and
see me!