RideStories.com - my new website

I needed a place to put my Tevis coverage this year, so I got myself a
new website: http://RideStories.com/

Then I decided I might as well put other ride coverage on it too. I have
a fairly good start on it, and I'd appreciate your help in supplying
stories.

I have already gotten permission to use 3 of the "my first ride" stories
that were posted here recently, and I have asked several other people,
so there should be more soon. If you posted one and I didn't ask you if
I could use it, It's just because I missed it, not because I didn't want
it.

I have 3 barncams on the site, and I expect to add more of them soon.
I'd like to know if you have a barncam, or if you know about one I
haven't included.

There are several categories of stories: My first ride, Adventures in
crewing, Ride Manager's perspective, Not the way we planned it, Special
stories, etc.

I intend to put links to several "handy hints" sites, too. I haven't
been able to find the "how to put on easyboots" page. When I figure out
where it is I'll put a link to it. If you know of other such sites,
please help me.

If you have a ride story you'd like to share, I'd like to include it.
I'll include a photo or two if you want to supply them.

If you have a ride photo and story page, I'll put a link to it.

The site is a little primitive right now, but I'm working on it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Donna
Donna@shady-acres.com
http://www.RideStories.com