Biltmore crew offer

Any  Biltmore 50 riders interested in having a one-woman crew--and teaching
same what to do?  Looks like I may have an opportunity to drive down from my
mountain fastness and get a shot at the ground work.  Warning:  I've never
served in this capacity and have never ridden more than 35 miles at a pop,
so will need some priming in advance.  I did read Donna Snyder-Smith's book
last week--fascinating intro to the subject.

Give me an email heads-up pretty soon so I can plan my week.  I'll reply asap.

Sally in Floyd, VA