Pull info

Mike:  They didn't tell me.

Actually, I would have preferred that they didn't give the info out
without
my knowledge.  I really don't appreciate that they also gave out my work
phone number, for that matter.

The office did tell me that they notified owners when requests were
made.

looks like they may not always follow this.

I must admit that I got a call at work about the db that surprised me
too but ...

Mike