Pull info online

So thinking along those lines, would we make the on-line database
available
to only those who are AERC members?

****
the problem of administering passwds for the database came up and
we(Russ and I) have consistently resisted it.  It's difficult to
administer
on an individual basis and I don't think it can be done with a group
passwd safely.

Russ and I do this on a volunteer basis and there are limits to the time
we both have for this...

Mike