Re: RC: RE: Re: Re: Getting Pulled

In a message dated 4/28/00 11:20:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dleblanc@mindspring.com writes:

<< Now that I think about it, I pulled my horse from our first ride this year
 - just turned in the card to the timekeepers, and they didn't ask me why.
 So all anyone knows is that I voluntarily pulled - not much help. >>

It is up to management to find out why and report it accurately, IMO--just as
it is up to management to record your time when you cross the line.  If you
weren't asked at the line because the time keeper did not know, then someone
should have found you and asked.

Heidi