Just say No.

Hi Folks: The reasons for closing access to trails is SIMPLE in my mind.
More and more users are using the same amount of trails and in many cases
the same trails.

When new user groups started "sharing trails" with existing users at first
it worked albeit grudgingly.

If we continue to significantly impact the trails and the environment with
additional users and uses without preserving additional lands and creating
additional trails for all use's and users, YES we all will be next if we
don't face the obvious facts.

The banning is a result of the damage and impacts caused by the use of these
vehicles.

It's called the straw that breaks the camels back. We all need to realize
these facts.

Offroad vehicles, including other wheeled uses, cause the most damage and
include other related impacts. They having the ability to traverse large
areas in a relativity short time frame in a destructive manner in all
weather, this must be prohibited from occurring until additional trails and
area's are preserved that are suitable for this type of activity.

The offroad wheeled users need to organize and fight to obtain lands for
their safe environmentally begin use. If they can not do this they should
not drag every one else that use the trails with them. Especially in areas
of the country that have high populations. In CA the state has predicted a
huge increase in residents without our "leaders" providing for an increase
in useable open space, trails and other infrastructure to accommodate the
projected growth.

steven proe