Sports Saddle on ebay

There is an endurance model Sports Saddle with Equalizer pad on ebay.
The high bid right now is $305.  Good Luck!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=318581967
Title: eBay item 318581967 (Ends May-03-00 13:30:32 PDT) - Endurance Saddle
eBay logo
Home My eBay Site Map Sign In/Out Home My eBay Site Map Sign In/Out Main Navigation
Browse Sub-Navigation
Endurance Saddle
Item #318581967
Everything Else:Equestrian Equipment:English:Saddles
Show description
Bid!
Watch this
item

Currently $305.00 First bid $250.00
Quantity 1 # of bids 2 (bid history) (with emails)
Time left 5 days, 17 hours + Location Pittsboro
Country United States
Started Apr-26-00 13:30:32 PDT envelope (mail this auction to a friend)
Ends May-03-00 13:30:32 PDT [Gift Alert] (request a gift alert)
Seller (Rating) tjgrubbs@aol.com (0)
(view comments in seller's Feedback Profile)  (view seller's other auctions)  (ask seller a question)
High bid arabay (0)
Payment Visa/MasterCard, Money Order/Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks, See item description for payment methods accepted
Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping charges, Will ship to United States only, See item description for shipping charges

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.
Description

Endurance Saddle

Endurance sports saddle made without a tree so it can move with the motion of the horse.It weighs approx.11 lbs..It is chocolate brown and in very good shape. It comes with a new girth and special equalizer pad made by Skito. New this saddle would be $1200. and the pads run about $150.00. The seat is 14 1/2" and 2" nylon stirrups. It has been used on a 15h Arabian and works great. The pad is in good shape also.

Contact: tjgrubbs@aol.com

Payment:Payment is due within 7 days of notification of being high bidder. Cashier's checks and money orders get same day shipping, while personal checks delay shipping until check clears. Seller also accepts Visa or Master Card. Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid for lack of e-mail response.

Shipping:In addition to the high bid, the buyer is responsible for Shipping charges! Seller will send item through normal postal shipping. Normal postal shipping charges include postage ONLY. Buyer must make arrangements for rush, express, 2 day or overnight shipping, insurance, etc.

Bidding
Endurance Saddle
Item #318581967
  Current bid:  $305.00
  Bid increment:  $5.00
  Your maximum bid:
  (Minimum bid: $310.00)

eBay will bid incrementally on your behalf up to your maximum bid, which is kept secret from other eBay users. The eBay term for this is proxy bidding.

Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.

How to Bid

 1. Register to bid - if you haven't already. It's free!
 2. Learn about this seller - read feedback comments left by others.
 3. Know the details - read the item description and payment & shipping terms closely.
 4. If you have questions - contact the seller tjgrubbs@aol.com before you bid.
 5. Place your bid!

eBay purchases are insured.

Top Questions From This Page
How do I place a proxy bid? It looks like I can only place a maximum bid.
Why doesn't my bid show up?
What does "reserve not yet met" mean?
How can I change something or cancel my listing completely?
Why isn't my picture showing up?
As a seller, how can I cancel an unwanted bid?
Why does my email address appear when I have a User ID?
How do I register?

Announcements  |  Register  |  SafeHarbor (Rules & Safety)  |  Feedback Forum  |  About eBay

Copyright © 1995-2000 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

TrustE