Re: Re: Why I'm not a Horse-aholic

Geez!  I can't believe you people are "burning daylight" in a shopping mall!
I order everything after it's too dark to ride!  I am the queen of online
shopping and whip out that credit card whenever necessary...  It works
great!  I am always on time with gifts and my husband thinks I'm some sort
of genius to find the time to shop for relatives and still go riding!
(Silly guy hasn't figured out that I was willing to risk exposing his credit
card to strangers online in order not to have to waste 45 min ea way drive
time and hours in the mall trying to pick stuff out!)  I save that gas money
and lunch money (always takes forever and I do have to have meals on time
for medical reasons) for important stuff like a new horse!

Riding in the rain in Vermont-as soon as I get over the flu!  I think I can
stand long enough to saddle up now....

Best,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont