Re: RC: Re: re:Bask

Mary and Katee,

As I said before my new horse is of Bask linage and as the owner of a very
bad tempered WB, I'll take the good disposition of my arab anytime, that
definitely was at the top of my horse hunting list when I found her.  Weather
we can credit Bask or not (no nothing of ancestry or breeding stuff) I'm very
happy with my choice.

Sandy

In a message dated 04/26/2000 12:35:07 PM EST, owensall@sierranet.net writes:

<< Dear Mary;
 >back disposition came through 100% and if I ever get a full Arab, I'll look
 for one with Bask in the tree -<
 Shouldn't be hard to find....it's harder to find one without him.
 Katee