re:Sheath cleaning Fun

HAHAH I was cracking up when I read that about how to clean your horses
sheath ;)
  Thanks for the laugh!  I just want to add that to anyone doing this
for the first time, don't force the private part down and out. By
pulling on your horses you know what *Winks* it can actually damage
tissue. So best thing to do is if he doesn't drop by himself, just
proceed as the Pat said at that address
http://www.bcpl.net/~gharris/sheath.html

And most importantly, GOOD LUCK! It's just one of the great wonders of
Having a male hahaha
Utter cleaning ot me is no big deal, although with either sex you should
keep a very close eye on there actions as if they are not used to being
groped in that area that might take major offense to it. *LOL
    Another thing I will add is that many people can not stand cleaning
out the sheath and they just have there vet do it. *Shrugs*      Depends
on personal  opinion on what you can or can't handle but I think that
having the vet do it is usually a waste of money if you can do it
yourself. It's not so bad after you get used it but a word of advice is
not to smell out of your nose while you are cleaning .It can smell
pretty nasty! Another thing is that using warm water can actually help
him relax and might get him to drop his little thingy better than ice
cold water.
    Just think if you were in his position and what would be the most
convertible for you.
Good luck!
Kim
Placerville,CA