Fwd: Sheath cleaning

---- Begin included message ----
Hi all. I have a question. I have a 2 yr. old gelding. Would someone tell me,
and you can e-mail me privately at Daldr94141@aol.com if you'd like, how, in
detail, you clean a sheath, with what and how often? I looked in the archives
and I found a little bit like use Excalibur or KY jelly. But there wasn't
enough info. Do you wet it first? Do you use a towel to get the gunk out?
Once a year, or once a month? Sorry I sound so ignorant but I never had to do
this before. Do I wait till he's older? Thank you. Deb
---- End included message ----