Re: RC: the perfect endurance horse

In a message dated 4/25/00 5:43:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Actually---I'll tell you what works really really well for picking the
ideal endurance horse............THE MANE......yep..that's how I picked my
first endurance horse(after my mule)..

I have a friend who got her first horse because he was $300 or $350 [I can't
remember which], he needed a good home and had a cute head.  He did thousands
of miles and lived to be a ripe old age.  She is on ridecamp and maybe she
will fess up to this story if I remember it right.  You would all know her
too......maryben