Re: RC: Re: first competitive trail ride

In a message dated 4/25/00 12:25:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
michrowe@frontier.net writes:

<< http://www.redwrench.com/mischorse/RideList/my_camping_list.htm >>
Dang, I didn't think I would ever find a list as complete as mine.  But you
did forget halter although you had lead rope.  I finally decided that if the
horse was with me his hatler would be one him and deleted that from my list.
Of course I have sunscreen and lip stuff in about 3 places just so I don't
forget it.