Re: Why I'm not a Horse-aholic

Kim,

  I am  NOT a horse-aholic. NoI'mnotNoI'mnotNoI'mnot.
It's my family that's enabling me. My husband and my horse.............(see,
I said my husband FIRST. That makes it true that I'm not addicted.) got me
into this. My husband made me buy Jordan.
No one understands me but other horse people.
I can't help it, it's genetic.
I wouldn't be this way if all my friends didn't like horses, too.
Yes, I CAN function without a horse. I just choose not to.
I can't believe that people actually go to malls and SHOP for clothes. I
mean, how long does it take to buy a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, and a pair of
muck boots?
When was the last time you saw a tack shop in a mall?

Michelle