Re: RC: Re: breeding for endurance

Maria,
The sad truth is, the horse is the expendable variable in the equation. All
the other items will outlast the horse that is used up (or found to be
unsuitable) and replaced every other ride season. I know not everybody (and
hopefully not the majority) feel that way. But enough do to "justify" the
bargain hunting attitude.
Nancy Mitts