breeding horses

I happened to rescue both Baru and Haley.
Ansata was a bit different.
here in the south Arabs are hated by most. not all but most.
My husband convinced me in a weak moment that Ansata was the match. I was in
a weak moment.
Coming from a Walking horse Background I saw many horses that were not up to
par be ruined by the age of three. It is amazing what alot of inflicted pain
can make a horse do. In this case nod and runwalk.
Those gentle giants that I rode were under tremendous amounts of stress
inflicted by the mustard. I was dumb of it until I had some of the stuff
drip onto my hands by accident. I finished my job and quit. Needless to say
I reported the incident but never saw any results.
I believe that there are many champions out there but I also believe that
certain types of breeds have gone to far to produce quantity instead of
QUALITY!!
I firmly stand by if you want a QUALITY horse you are going to pay.
reputable breeders take out the guess work. They will Cull what they feel is
not up to par. Maybe by selling with no papers and gelding a stallion. I
believe that every horse born on this earth is like a human. somewhere there
is someone for it. It may have a little something wrong. perhaps be a bit
slower. but it will make any child a great companion to learn on. Maybe
permently lame... to make a companion to another horse or an older person
who just wants to have a buddy in the pasture. Maybe it has a bigger head
well maybe no good in the showring but can trot with the best. It may be
your next endurance ride. Ansata may or may not be my perfect endurance
mount. But for now she is just getting me back onto my feet. with a good
stallion they will throw me an awesome baby. Ansata can move.....ask my
forehead, knee, shoulder, ear...etc!!
I will stand behind a reputable breeder anyday. They take out all the guess
work for me.
Carla (reading emails and heading to bed!)
Ansata (have trot will travel!)
Haley (I will hang here in my pokey trot and make dad comfortable)
Rob (you trot on me and haley will enjoy the scenery)