Water bottles on back pack

Hello Renee,  I have a great fear of bottles any where near my kidneys or the
small of my back in case I come off in a spook or bolt.  I have and have landed
in that area almost every time.  I have only one kidney and want to keep it.
I ordered one of Western Sport Packs from Sportack.  It carries two water
bottles on the withers of the horse, not on me.  I suppose if I really wanted to
carry water on me I'd do it with a camel back at leads it wouldn't punch you in
the side if something happened.

Sportack is in Oro Valley California and web site is:

<http://www.SPORTACK.com>
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR-  Hey Dad im r ducks?  OHHH MYYY dem duck r gonna eat me.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard