Re: RC: RE: Re: Bask???

Oh Kerry I feel so sorry for you - you lose on two accounts :-). I have
an Aladdin grandson and when he was spooked on the trail one day, I was
told that all Aladdin offspring were idiots. So I guess both our horses
are idiots.

Oh well so much for thinking our horses were reasonable creatures. So
when you get hold of the Alpo man, send him over to my house also.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm