From: Lif Strand [mailto:fasterhorses@gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 2:24 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: RC: Re: Bask???

At 02:36 PM 4/24/00 -0400, Heidi wrote:
So--do I personally consider *Bask to be a red flag in the pedigree? Yes, to a certain degree, simply because of how he has been used.

I had to laugh reading this post.  One of our early decisions about breeding was that we just would not put any *Bask into our horses at all, no matter what the source.  It was a kind of arbitrary thing to do, but we felt that someday, someone many horse generations ahead, would want a horse for some reason that wouldn't have *Bask in it.  So that's what we did (or didn't do).  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609