Re: *Special Alert*

> After they ban us in the National Parks, they will ban us in the national
> forests.

If you really want to help protect your rights to use horses in the back
country, take a look at joining your local Back Country Horsemen's Assn.
http://www.backcountryhorse.com   They are dedicated to that purpose.

I have just started work on website for the local branch in my area
http://www.4cbch.org

It was pointed out in our local meeting that one of the problems we as
horsepeople have in preserving our rights is we are broken into various
small groups and thereby lose our political power.  Please look at some of
the larger organizations and think about contributing (time, votes, or $$).
Just being part of trail cleaning and building organizations that get the
work done with horses helps put a good face out to the govt. and public for
all of us.

m (aka Michelle Rowe), CO