Re: Fwd: *Special Alert*

Fine, but be aware that after they ban the ORV's, they will ban the horses.
After they ban us in the National Parks, they will ban us in the national
forests.  I'm not a fan of ORV's, winter or summer, but if we don't support
them, I guarantee you, they wont support us.  Not only should you choose
your friends wisely, you should choose your enemies wisely as well.  If you
can't find it in your heart to support them, then I suggest you stay out of
it, 'cause I guarantee, it'll come back to bite you one day.

Cathy in central Oregon where there are already attempted closures on our
public lands