ReactorPanel Saddles

Becky B. rjbucher@hotmail.com
Hi All,
     I just brought home a ReactorPanel saddle for a trial period.  I think they are fairly new to the US market but was
just wondering if anyone out there has experience with them
and what your comments might be.  They are a little on the
pricy side so want to make a good decision.  If there is ever
any such thing when buying a saddle.
     I've never ridden english, so it's new and foreign to me,
but what little I've been on it, it felt comfortable and fairly
secure.
     Would be interested in reading your comments.