ReactorPanel fittings at Biltmore

We'll have the ReactorPanel saddles on display at the Biltmore ride, and
we'll be available for fittings on Friday (May 5th) or Saturday (6th), and
possibly Sunday (though Sunday is looking somewhat full).  Please drop me a
line if you're interested in a fitting, or come see the saddles in the
registration tent during the ride if you're curious.  Fittings are free on a
first-come first-served basis.

Carmi