Re: RC: Re: KILLER HORSES

Hi Sue
There is a new Sporthorse Registry that is doing just what you are
proposing, Sue. I plan to take Hal down to it (Burbank) in May. Although
there is a jumping performance test, there are exceptions made for
horses with injuries and since Hal won Regional Championship against The
Us Reserve Champion, Jezebel, I am hoping they make the exception. Some
of the owners of his get are planning to take theirs to the tests (which
are offered throughout the US) too. I am REALLY excited about this. It
has been a long time coming. Perhaps we are finally learning from the
Europeans!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!