RE: KILLER HORSES

There are no guarantees in breeding your "designer endurance horse" either.
You can hedge bets buy buying or breeding for conformation, pedigree, etc.
but it's still a roll of the dice.  I would hope that sometime in the near
future that there would be a market for the $5,000-10,000 endurance horse,
already made.  Not necessarily burning up all the races, but known to finish
near the top of the pack.  Then us poor folk would have to work harder.  But
we may have a chance of getting more horses bred specifically for endurance.