I am back:-DDD Biothane Tack ect available

Hi everyone
I am back in business.
To all those who tried to contact me over the winter I apoligize for not
being available. I had a few things in my personal life that needed
fixing:-)
The Canadian Trail House is operating and has stock ready to ship.
 I have a full line of halter/bridles , cruppers, reins , martigales and
breastcollars ready to ship. I should have a web page up and running
within a week.
I am clearing my samples so I have some ez boots and saddlebums that are
on sale.
I have some suede 1/2 chaps finished in large and reg sizes.
Waterproof/breathable Rump rugs made to order.
Discounts to ride managers or organizations looking for awards. I will
do repair and sell hardware or biothane separately.
Contact me privately at
seamstob@telusplanet.net
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House