FW: hello

 Ok - anybody want to mentor Tianna from Australia?

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Jellett - Training By Design [mailto:sjellett@netconnect.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2000 11:38 PM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: hello

Hello,
        my name is Tianna Everitt and i was wondering if you could help me out with something?..
well i was wondering if you could tell what it takes to be a good endurance rider.....how do i become one?...what sort of horse should i be looking for ?..

i have a T/B and he is 11 yrs old.. 15.2hh ex-race horse... would he be suitable for it?
 i am only 16 how would i be able to compete?

i would be very appreciative if you could tell me...
thank you very much for ur time.
Tianna

ps... i am from Australia..