Re: RC: RC: RC: RC: RE: 'cheap' horses in endurance / no $ inowning a stallion

One thing to consider before any survey is that just because a horse is a
"cull" from one activity, doesn't mean he will or will not be good at
another.  Michael Johnson - the only trackman to every win both the 200 and
400 in the Olympics - can't compete with sprinters at 100 meters or middle
distance runners at 800 meters. So he is a cull from the sprinter world and
middle distance world.

And probably the best example of a cull is Michael Jordan. He couldn't play
baseball worth a darn - but give him a basketball -oh me oh my.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com