Re: RC: Breeders are horse owners too

Dear Kat
I find it hard to finish reading, let alone respond to such an
incredibly ridiculous post. I hope it was written tongue-in-cheek. If
not I suppose you will be asking manufacturers of speed boats and snow
skis to offer you their wares for less than their costs simply because
you consider it a hobby. Hey let's not stop there, lets go to the auto
manufacturers; some of the racier model cars are certainly not
necessities. OOOps here I am responding to a silly post. Not worth my
time.
Happy Easter
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!