Re: RC: Breeding:

In a message dated 4/22/00 3:39:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dpwg@juno.com
writes:

<< If there is a "big name" endurance person out there who wants to spend
 the "big bucks" >>
I guess it depends upon one's definition of big bucks. we are not wealthy by
ANY means, but I still consider $2500 to $6000 a reasonably priced horse if
he or she is well mannered, put together decently and has a decent pedigree -
with a mare or stallion we like to have some clue as to what to expect out of
them. Of course, for the really low priced ones we have seen - and not bought
- there was always something..just something - health issues, training
issues, conformation o temperament issues...the last horse we bought was not
cheap - but boy are we glad we bought her. She is perfect for what we wanted.
San(who doesn't buy big bucks horses - $10,000 and up.)