TB's in Endurance

I've been following this thread about cheap horses and well bred vs grade and have been getting quite discouraged.  When I found out I was going to have to sell a horse, my Appaloosa prospect was the one I sold leaving me with my TB.  I am trying to learn dressage on him and I was hoping maybe to do some shorter rides with him.  He is 11 yo, just gelded last week, he was an excellent stallion but very difficult to board a stallion and I have to occasionally.  Anyway, I was wondering how TB's do in endurance.  I don't really care about winning the race, I just want to complete miles.  I've been told that TB's don't do well because of their legs and feet so I'm just looking for anyone else's experiences.

Leigh Ann Yandle-Perry
Hollow Log ACD's
http://home.earthlink.net/~hollowlog