Re: RC: RE: 'cheap' horses in endurance / no $ in owning a stallion

I don't know about other parts of the country, but back in the SE a
large number of the horses are coming off the track. The are not broken
down, they are not necessarily culls - they either didn't have th speed
for 6 furlongs, they hadn't matured sufficiently by 2 yo to be
competitive on the track, etc. Most are available for a very reasonable
price.

Many go on to make wonderful endurance horses - even world champions.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm